DarkBloodedAssassins Pwning wow everyday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkBloodedAssassins Pwning wow everyday

DarkBloodedAssassins-One of the best guilds in the wildhammer server! We usualy gain 20members everyday on weekends if its a good day but people are always active and joining!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarkBloodedAssassins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathdeath
Admin

DarkBloodedAssassins Empty
PostSubject: DarkBloodedAssassins   DarkBloodedAssassins Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:26 am

Warning this isnt the most exciteing post but very useful

Stuff you NEED to know

If you have a main and you just put ur random noob account in this guild we will know very easily and you will be kicked.
If you are rude to other members such as randomguy #1-can i have a vc run?
Randomguy#2-no noob you just waste my time You will face the concenquenses

Skipping events??? Okay skipping events just shows how much you care about the guild. Now skipping is diffrent from im grounded,my computer get jacked by chuck norris, World of warcraft died...god that would suck rainy days stareing at a wall listening to slipknow bad times... lol my point is dont skip them they are needed

Kicked for no reason- Its never going to happen theres a reason why certain people are incharge

Looting the bank

Unfortunately if you think your gunna loot the bank,take money,take over or kill the guild your not gunna be able to do that because nobody can take money, and when theres more tabs starter ranks can only use the public one aka the crap bag Very Happy lol nah but be cool dont loot just makes wow seam less fun our time stolen hey vc takes 30=45mins ya know
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodedassassins.board-directory.net

DarkBloodedAssassins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkBloodedAssassins Pwning wow everyday :: Rules,events,and needed information :: information-
Jump to: